Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Johnny's 10 - issue 1


In "Johnny's 10" , I'll be talking about (in brief) ten things that are affecting my life right now. I'll be posting more "Johnny's 10" in the future. For now, these are the ten things...

  1. Intersession week --- Pretty much another name for "one week off" for college students. i have a couple of papers to do for next week but I don't think it should a problem. I'll do them over the weekend.
  2. OMGPOP.com --- I just got introduced to this free online gaming website. The Flash games there are pretty much rip-offs of well-known titles like Scrabble, Busta Move, Mario Kart, and others. It's highly addicting. My username is "johnnythemind" if you wanna challenge me. Click here to go to the site.
  3. UFC/MMA --- I never really thought I would ever get into it, but I am. I'm hooked on "The Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights". Nothing like good 'ole fashion face bustings.
  4. Blogging --- Having more free time really motivated me to start doing blogs again. It's a good de-stesser. I'm sure it is for a lot of people too.
  5. Rain in the Philippines --- We should never forget about what happened. Our old house where my grandparents live was flooded. They're all ok, but the house is pretty much a disaster area. I grew up in that house. I feel sad just thinking about. It's hard when you're far away.
  6. Winter --- Dreading it. never a fan of the cold weather. A few more weeks and i'll be starting my hibernation again. I hate being cold, I hate snow, and I hate winter. can I just sleep until springtime?
  7. Dancing with the Stars --- My guilty pleasure right now. I'm still rooting for Mark from Iron Chef. Go Chairman! Allez Cuisine!!!
  8. Food Network --- Cooking channel here in Canada. I'm getting lots of great ideas. I particularly like the shows "Chef at Home", "Nigella feasts", and "Iron Chef: America". I wish they would show the original Iron Chef from Japan again.
  9. "Showtime: With Johnny Bautista" --- My small local talk show has hit a major bump. I was told by the studio that, in order for me to do more episodes, I need to find my own sponsors, camera crew, director, staff, editor, and own money to fund the show. They don't have the budget to support it anymore. I'm very disappointed about how everything has turned out. It's virtually impossible for me to come up with all these. I don't know what to do.
  10. Tea --- I'm a tea lover now. Thanks Anne for the teabags you sent. I'm slowly working on it. I'll finish them all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment