Saturday, October 10, 2009

Marge Simpson: Cover Girl



So, Marge Simpson will be on the cover of Playboy's November issue. I think it's a great idea. She's been a part of pop culture for long time now and I'm sure a lot of people out there have this secret fantasy of her in various states of undress. This will be the first time Playboy will feature a cartoon character in their cover.


They said it's to attract more younger readers to their magazine. Don't get me wrong, it's a bold and creative way to get publicity, but I don't think young men (and women?) need to see a cartoon character on the cover to purchase a copy of Playboy. You know what I'm talking about. :)


For those of you hoping to see full-on Marge nudeness, you'll be disappointed. According to Playboy, she'll only be shown in "simulated nude poses" kinda like what you see above. I'm both relieved and disappointed.


I wonder if they'll put her on the centerfold just to make room for all that blue hair. If so, Homer would be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment