Thursday, November 5, 2009

I feel like writing lists....

Ten Things That Tick Me Off
  1. People spitting on the street.
  2. Being late for work/school.
  3. Being rushed.
  4. Rude people.
  5. Forgetting to charge my PSP.
  6. People who say "I'm bored."
  7. When my computer slows down or hangs.
  8. When people don't take me seriously because I look young for my age.
  9. When I'm asked about my faith or which church I go to.
  10. Static electricity.

Five Celebrities I Want To Get Stuck With In An Elevator

  1. Ellen Degeneres
  2. Conan O'Brien
  3. Nigella Lawson (British TV Chef)
  4. Chelsie Hightower (Dancing With The Stars)
  5. Will Smith

Five Drinks I Drink (other than water)

  1. Rootbeer
  2. Herbal tea
  3. Any kind of fruit juice
  4. Frulli (Belgian beer)
  5. Smirnoff Ice

Five TV Shows I Can Watch All Day

  1. Dirty Jobs
  2. Inside The Actors Studio
  3. Iron Chef
  4. Ellen Degeneres Show
  5. Mythbusters

Most Embarassing Dating Moment

I took this girl out to a fancy restaurant for Valentine's Day. After dinner, I realized I didn't have enough money to pay the bill. She had to call her parents to pay for the meal. With my ego bruised, they offered to drive me home.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Johnny -

    Thanks for your comment on my blog.

    I'm curious - did that girl ever go out with you again? LOL

    -tania

    ReplyDelete