Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I Got Me Some 3D Glasses, Y'all!

Just got home from the movies. My brother and I watched Avatar in 3D. The movie was alright, although I took me a bit of time to get used to the whole 3D effect thing.
Oh, the people at the theatre gave us these free 3D glasses for the movie. We were supposed to return them after but these were just too dorky looking to give back. Being the geek that I am, I just had to keep these as a souvenir.




I'm actually a bit disappointed they didn't give us those old school 3d glasses with the red and blue lenses. I guess the company who made these ones wanted to be all fashionable and whatnot by going with the darker rimmed ones. I still like the older design with the red and blue lenses.

1 comment:

  1. haha! i thought we would have gotten the old red and blue lenses ones too! i was going to keep the glasses but i was real disappointed with the movie, and i didn't want the glasses anymore..sigh...

    ReplyDelete