Monday, December 21, 2009

Mom's Cooking Rocks!


Still having a great time here at my parents' place. All I've been doing so far is eat, eat, and eat some more. My mom and I love to cook. I'm actually the household's official taste tester. Haha.


We all went to the grocery this afternoon and I actually asked my mom to make some of my favourite dishes I haven't eaten in like the longest time - liver and chicken gizzards (yes, I like that), spanish rice paella, and "lugaw" (Filipino congee).



Mmmm....chicken gizzards and liver. Want some? It's actually quite good. You really should try it at least once.


I'm still trying to convince my mom to appear on my BlogTV broadcast since a lot of you are actually looking forward to seeing her again. Don't worry guys, I'll get her to come on cam eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment