Thursday, February 25, 2010

L-O-V-E & ROXY!

I did an impromptu BlogTV broadcast last night. The first in almost 3 weeks. Doing a broadcast is primarily my way of destressing, given the fact I'm not exactly one of those people who goes out at night 'til the wee hours in the morning. (Well, at least not most of the time.)

I did my usual singing and dancing schtick, including the staple L-O-V-E routine.



The screencaps above were taken from last night by LilBabyRox - a 16 year old aspiring singer from Quebec who has become a regular viewer of the channel. Much much apppreciated. See her perform on my BlogTV channel here.

READING THIS ON FACEBOOK? CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEOS.

And to give you an idea what the L-O-V-E routine looks like in action, watch the video below, recorded from a previous broadcast over a month ago...

Here's LilBabyRox (or simply "Roxy") performing "Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen.



Visit her YouTube channel here.

1 comment:

  1. oOoooooOoo shes good! american idol next season? ^_^

    ReplyDelete