Saturday, March 27, 2010

*cough* *cough*

I've been sick the whole day. Feels like my head is spinning. I woke up around noon today and haven't left the bed, other than to brush my teeth and the occassional bathroom break. I have to work tomorrow and a paper to write when I get home. I'm watching my third or fourth movie of the day. I lost count. All I really want to do is sleep but I've slept so much today I know it's already screwed up my sleeping cycle.

Is it just me, or does time seem to fly a bit faster when you're sick? Maybe it's all the sleep I've been doing, I'm not sure. I've been dozing on and off all afternoon. I really need to shake this off soon.

Got any quick home remedies you can recommend?

Is anyone out there even reading this? Hmmm...anyone? =(

No comments:

Post a Comment