Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Forgotten Photos

I'm one of those people who likes to take photos of pretty much anything and everything and puts it online, whether on Facebook or here on the blog. I was browsing through my camera this afternoon and found some old photos I've totally forgotten about.

So rather then uploading these pictures on Facebook and end up being swallowed in the feed, I'll just share them here. Sounds good to you? Sounds good to me.

GOKOU and MY SEXY TOES (wtf!) --- Seeing this again made me admit that, sometimes, I really do take some really weird photos. I don't even remember taking this. From what I can tell , this is a screenshot of a Dragonball game I was playing on my XBOX360. Why I decided to include my feet in the photo is beyond me. Let's just move on to the next one...


SIDEWALK CHALK ART --- Now this one I remember. This photo was taken last summer during one of my weekend strolls downtown. The artist is "Chalkmaster Dave", one of Toronto's famous local indie artists. He creates these great-looking images using chalk, usually taking hours to create each piece. Here's a Youtube vid about him.



MURAL AND MINI PUPPET SHOW --- Taken during the Fall last year. It's a shame I didn't take this shot in HD. The mural was really quite something to see. The puppet show was also great. Toronto has lots of talented independent performers and this was one of them. The puppet sang and made jokes (sometimes dirty ones) to people dropping coins in his little tin can. What you don't see in this photo are the crowds of people behind me enjoying the show. He was that good.




"UNINTENTIONAL INNUENDO" -- Note to McLean's: Was it too much trouble for you to profile ONE MORE school for your list? I mean...69? And then you put a girl on the cover. Horny post-secondary male students are gonna have a ball with this one.



THE MOST BEST AD EVER --- Now I'm just making an educated guess here, but I don't think English was their first language. You have to admit, this one's pretty freakin' hilarious. I dare you to read some of it out loud and not laugh, or even smile. ^_^

1 comment:

  1. i love all the photos esp the one with chalk art and puppet show! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete