Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thoughts in Text

There are days when all I want to do is to write. No photos to feature. No drawings to make. No YouTube videos or links to share. Just good 'ole fashioned, traditional blogging.

So I decided to make a new category: Thoughts in Text.

Entries in this category will be, as the name implies, just texts. I`ll be writing my thoughts, musings, rants, observations, and opinions about events, people, ideas, and topics that I find amusing, amazing, absurb, or just plain interesting. Basically, I will be writing about anythng and everything. Sounds like fun, huh?

Plus I can just enjoy being me through writing. I hope you`ll have some fun reading them.

I`ll leave it here for now. It`s 1:25 in the morning and I`m watching Julie & Julia. You know, that movie with Amy Adams and Meryl Streep.

Interesting tidbit: I`m at the part where Julie starts her blog. That`s where I got the idea for the category. Funny how movies can have such an effect in our lives.

Maybe that`s what I`ll write about next time: Movies. What do you think? Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment