Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Johnny Likes Dinosaurs!

I was out and about last Sunday (my only day off from work) and went to different places around Toronto. I brought my camera along with me and took some photos.

Today's entry is a continuation from the last one so I suggest you read Monday's post first then continue on with this one.


After visiting the bookstore, I walked past Toronto's ROYAL ONTARIO MUSEUM (website). It's quite an architectural wonder and it'll make you do a double-take the first time you see it.

I actually overheard some people that afternoon saying that the design made it look like "...a spaceship crashed on top of the building and people decided to just leave it there."

That's me reflected on one of the museum's high glass windows. I didn't go inside because I had to be at a cinema in about an hour to go watch a movie about Kermit The Frog. I'll tell you all about that one tomorrow. ^_^




Anyway. after seeing this enormous banner outside the museum last weekend, I'm actually planning on visiting the museum very soon. I love dinosaurs and never actually seen actual fossils up close.

Oh yeah, there was this dinosaur-costume-mascot-thing that was walking around to help promote the exhibit.



I honesly felt bad for the poor soul who was in there. It was an extremely warm afternoon and I can only imagine how that person was feeling being in there. Whoever came up with this idea needs to be fed to a dinosaur. Seriously.

I can't wait to go see the dinosaur exhibit. I'm particularly looking forward to seeing this one...


No comments:

Post a Comment