Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day, Michael J. Fox, and Maxim Muchachas!


First of all, Happy Mother's Day to all you hawt mommas out there reading this.

Being that my mom lives in another city and can't give her a gift at the moment (I did send her a greeting), I did the next best thing - I went out and bought something for MYSELF.

Yes, I truly am a good son. ^_^ v

One of my favourite places here in Toronto is the bookstore, particularly INDIGO at the downtown mall. Whenever I get the chance, I drop by the place and spend a good hour, maybe two, just walking around and going through book after book after book. So I dropped by today.



Here's what I picked up - actor Michael J. Fox's latest book that recently came out. Specifically written for recent college and university graduates, Michael J. Fox shares his insights about education and the life lessons he has learned both in and out of the classroom.

For all you pop-culture and film geeks, we all know the book title is a neat play on the movie "Back To The Future"...which was one totally awesome film!


Oh, after buying the book, I decided to stay for a bit longer to read through some of my favourite magazines...like this one right here. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment