Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Awesome Drawings From BlogTV Viewers!

You've probably already seen these photos on my Facebook page, but I wanted to post them up here on the blog 'coz, you know, why not....

DRAWING #1: CHUBBY CHEEK JOHNNY!

The drawing below was made by California girls Noelle and Emily. They were viewers on my BlogTV broadcast yesterday (Monday, Aug 24). I told them I would post this here on the blog and also use it as my Facebook profile photo. I'm a man of my word.

Thanks a lot girls for this great drawing...and for making my cheeks a little puffier. I've always wanted puffy cheeks. ( ^_^ ) v



DRAWING #2: THUMBS-UP GOATEE JOHNNY!

Remember this drawing/painting made by my BlogTV friend Shelly from South Carolina? She sent this last year, along with those matching "I <3 J-POP" hat and shoes. Well, I got some rather awesome news about the drawing...


My parents visited me here in Toronto last week and one of things I showed them was the painting. My mom asked me how come I never posted it on my apartment wall. I told her it'd be kinda weird seeing my face on my wall everyday.

Then my mom suggested something brilliant....

She said, "Well, why don't we take it back home to Windsor and we'll frame it and post it up in your room?"

I said,"Uh, sure."

And so they did bring it back home and it's now framed and hung in my bedroom wall.

I asked my dad to take a picture of my room with the painting hanging and send it to me. I'm still waiting for it. I'll be posting it here at the blog and on my Facebook page once I get it.

Shelly's gonna have a heart attack when she finds out her little gift is now in my room at my parents house. Haha. I think it's rather neat. It would be a great conversation topic when visitors see it. My parents usually use my room at their house as a guest room when relatives stop over to visit. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment