Monday, September 13, 2010

25 Years of Mushrooms, Goombas, and Starmen


The iconic Super Mario Brothers is 25 years old today. Let me join the rest of the world and share my thoughts....

I have to admit, I was never a hardcore Mario fan, even when everyone else was playing the original Super Mario Brothers on the Super Famicom. The one thing I WAS a fan of was that damn catchy soundtrack. =)

I remember as a kid running around the house like an idiot "humming" that particular tune whenever you would get a Starman in the game.

You know which one I'm talking about...




Now if you'll excuse me, Imma play this song right now real loud and start running around my tiny one-room apartment...
Ok...I'm back.

Oh, did you know the game also teaches an important life philosophy...


See, videogames ARE educational. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment