Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I guess I'm a G(L)EEK now.

Okay, I gotta admit, when Glee's first season came out last year I never really paid it any attention. Not even saw a single episode. The only passing interest I had of the show was towards their promo ad posters that were all over the city.

Jump to not too long ago this year, it was announced that Filipino singer Charice was going to be a guest of the show. I said to myself, "Oh alright, I'll watch the show and see what all the fuss is about. Plus Charice is gonna be in it."


I watched my very first Glee episode last week during the show's season 2 premiere episode. After that I was hooked. I bought the first season on Blu Ray a few days later.

Great production numbers. Quirky characters. Awesome writing.

Plus Lea Michele is quite the lady. Rawr.

No comments:

Post a Comment