Friday, October 15, 2010

New Marilyn Monroe Poster

I dropped by a poster shop right after class this afternoon and saw this outside their front window. I just had to have it.
Is it just me, or does Marilyn look a hundred times better in black and white than she does in colour? I think this is how she was meant to be seen - amongst lights and shadows.
Here's one of my "older" Marilyn Monroe posters. I don't know about you, but I prefer her lips over Angelina Jolie's anyday.
Here's the other one. Although this one's in colour, I just love the way she smiles in this one, hair looks gorgeous too. According to a bit of research I did about this particular shot, this was actually one of the last images ever taken of her before she died, making this strangely eerie to look at.
The new poster fits just right in, wouldn't you say? ^_^

2 comments:

  1. I just can´t help myself but these posters on Marilyn Monroe are really great!

    I personally like the one where she is at the beach the most.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these Marilyn Monroe posters. And yes Marilyn´s smile is so irresistible and I love it!

    ReplyDelete