Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Scott Pilgrim BLU-RAY...and DVD blah blah.

After months of waiting, I finally hold it in my hands...

(I'm geeking on the inside. Trust me.)


...and it comes with a limited edition film cell with it too. Awesome!
My only rant about this is the silly BLU-RAY/DVD combo thing. I mean, if you already have a Blu-Ray player, what purpose you need the DVD for? To give it to a friend?
Well, that got me thinking...
Anybody want the DVD?
Let me know, I'll mail it to you. Yes, I'm serious. I don't need it so might as well give it to someone who wants it.
Let me know in the comments section.

4 comments:

  1. My GOSH, I sure would like that DVD. I live in Singapore, and it wasn't even released in cinemas here. Booo! I don't think I've ever been as excited for a movie, HUGE Wright fan since "Spaced", superfan of the comics. It would be much, MUCH appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why wasn't it released there? I bought the Blu-Ray the day it came out. Send me your mailing address at johnnythemind@hotmail.com

    (^_^)v

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knows; they were running TV-spots for it, posters everywhere - then suddenly, two days before the premiere, they pulled it from release. Exact same thing happened with Where The Wild Things Are, so I guess they hate hipsters.
    Weird; the comics are HUGE here.
    Oh my! Thank you so much. Just sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mads, I got your email. I just sent a reply. Check your inbox.

    I also have a favor to ask. ^_^

    ReplyDelete