Saturday, November 13, 2010

Whoever Made This Video Must Have Failed Human Biology 101

I recently saw the music video for "Heartbeat" by Enrique Iglesias and Nicole Scherzinger. The song has a catchy hook ("Har-har-HEARTBEAT!"), Enrique's still doing that gruff look-at-me-mami vibe thing, and Nicole Scherzinger has made me want to adopt a pet kitty and call it "Nicole Scherzingmeow!"



The video's pretty decent, I suppose. There's water ripple space thing effects, shirtless Enrique, topless Nicole, lots of sexy emoting, and other things going on. Oh, there's also Nicole wearing a nice red number. Can't forget that.

Now I would have considered this another mediocre, forgettable music video but something stood out for me. A little mistake that actually made me ignore Nicole's half-asian hotness for a very brief second:

THE HEARTBEAT EFFECT IS PLACED ANATOMICALLY IN THE WRONG PART OF SHIRTLESS ENRIQUE!

(Heart surgeons are crying right now.)


Where the heart REALLY is located...


Call me a stickler for detail, but details like this are important to me. They're singing about the beating of the heart and how it affects human relationship for crying out loud! Why do a music video on a song about a complete cardiac cycle when you can't even locate it correctly?




Maybe they should just change the title of the song to "LEFT LUNG."

No comments:

Post a Comment